PMI-RMP Certification Training
4 Days Classroom Training
PMI’s Practice Std for Project Risk Mgmt
EMPOWER Course Material
Sample Exam Questions
30 Contact Hours
Course Completion Certificate
Public Batch on Demand
Competitive Course Fees
PMI-RMP® stands for PMI’s Risk Management Professional Certification.
PMI’s Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing a core knowledge and practical application in all areas of project management.
The PMI-RMP® certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), which is the world’s leading association of Project Management Professionals.
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide.
PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here: www.pmi.org
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels.
PMI certifications ensure that you and your projects excel.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®)
- Overview of Risk Management
- Risk Management Principles and Concepts
- Risk Management Processes
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Monitor and Control Risk
- PMI-RMP exam preparation
- Original PMI’s Practice Standard for Project Risk Management
- EMPOWER Course Material
- Chapter Questions and Exam Simulation
PMI-RMP® Value Proposal
As projects become more complex, global, and virtual, the project management profession continues to grow and diversify. This growth is the driving force behind the need for a specialist role in project risk management. The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® credential acknowledges the individual’s unique expertise on the project team, while demonstrating the recognition and value the role provides to the field of project management. In this role, an individual has more competence in the specialized area of assessing and identifying project risks, while mitigating threats and capitalizing on opportunities than a general practitioner and yet also maintains a basic level of competence in all areas of project management. Employers can trust credential holders to possess the skills, knowledge and experience to contribute directly to their crucial projects. This global credential also supports individuals in meeting organizational needs; organizations can be confident in hiring capable, experienced project risk management practitioners as well as having a means for a career development path.
Benefits of being a PMI-RMP®
- Recognized Expertise: The PMI-RMP® certification is a globally recognized and respected certification provided by PMI, the leading association of Project Management Professionals. It complements the PMP® certification for Project Managers performing specialist Project Risk Management roles.
- Better Job Opportunities: The PMI-RMP® certification recognizes your expertise in Project Risk Management. It tells your current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project risk management knowledge, which could be readily applied at the workplace.
- Prestigious Membership: You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the PMI-RMP® certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of Project Risk Management Certified Professionals.
- Increase Salary: It has been observed that Project Managers specifically those in the role of Project Risk Managers, who have the PMI-RMP® certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the certification.
- Global recognition: The PMI-RMP® certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project Managers to have the PMI-RMP® certifications.
For further information regarding the benefits of the PMI-RMP® certification, we request you to visit www.pmi.org
Excellent Trainer. Approach and attitude was apt which was refreshing. All other aspects including Training delivery, Topics coverage, Course material and contents and Training Venue were very good.Sohail ShaukatRM Systems Analyst, Etihad Airways, Abu Dhabi
Friendly Trainer. The Trainer was knowledgeable and delivered Training as per expectation. Participation was highly encouraged. Very good Training services including Course Material and Training Venue.S. T. ArasuHealthcare Projects Consultant, Dubai
Excellent Training from all perspectives. All the students were actively involved and discussion with the Trainer all the times and most of the things Trainer shared is very unique.Mohammed ImtiyazProject Manager, Gulf Mode, Dubai
The Training was delivered as per expectation. The Trainer was highly knowledgeable and active participation was encouraged. I liked the flexibility of EMPOWER in letting us attend missed classes in subsequent Batch.Ali Asgar KanpurawalaSr. Engineer, Emitac, Dubai
Very good training. Excellent Training venue and comfortable facilities.Andrew Xiao JunzhaoESD Consultant, Meinhardt Facade Technology, Dubai
Trainer was highly knowledgeable and delivered Training as per expectation. Contents were organised and easy to follow. Training venue was very good. Liked the most that the Training was short and sweet with good Trainer.Ali Basha MohammadLogistics Consultant, Ehrhardt + Partner GmbH & Co. KG, Dubai
Excellent training from all perspectives. The Trainer was highly knowledgeable and encourage active participation. The Topics covered were relevant to me and the contents were organised and easy to follow.Juliane MunchSustainability Expert and Project Manager, COWI Gulf A/S, Dubai
Trainer was extremely knowledgeable, encouraged active participation and covered topics relevant to me. Course materials provided were very good and Training Venue was very good as well. Good number of participants made the session very interactive.Bachir ArkeITD PMO Specialist, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Dubai
The Trainer was solid in the field and illustrated many examples. Active participation was highly encouraged. The topics covered were relevant to me and the content was easy to follow.Ala' KhattabBusiness Excellence Manager, Technology Strategies Middle East - TSME, Dubai