PgMP Certification Training
4 Days Classroom Training
Original PMI’s Std for Program Mgmt
Sample Exam Questions
30 Contact Hours
Course Completion Certificate
PgMP Application Guidance
Public Batch on Demand
Competitive Course Fees
PgMP®stands for Program Management Professional.
PMI’s Program Management Professional (PgMP)®credential recognizes the advanced experience and skill of program managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PgMP®demonstrates your proven competency to oversee multiple, related projects and their resources to achieve strategic business goals.
PgMP®credential holders oversee the success of a program, grouping related projects together to realize organizational benefits not available if they were managed separately. It’s the perfect fit if you define projects, assign project managers and oversee programs.
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide.
PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here: www.pmi.org
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels.
PMI certifications ensure that you and your projects excel.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®)
- Introduction to Program Management
- Program Management Performance Domains
- Program Strategy Alignment
- Program Benefits Management
- Program Stakeholder Management
- Program Governance
- Program Lifecycle Management
- Program Communications Management
- Program Financial Management
- Program Integration Management
- Program Procurement Management
- Program Quality Management
- Program Resource Management
- Program Risk Management
- Program Schedule Management
- Program Scope Management
- Exam Practice
- Original PMI’s standard for Program Management from PMI USA
- Course Material
- Chapter Questions, Exam Simulation
PgMP® Value Proposition:
Program managers can now get the recognition they deserve and that project managers have enjoyed for years. The Program Management Professional PgMP® credential recognizes advanced experience, skill, and performance in the oversight of multiple, related projects and their resources aligned with an organizational objective. PgMP holders oversee the success of a program — a way to group multiple, related projects to achieve benefits that may not be realized if the projects were managed in a stand-alone fashion. As a project manager advances in his or her career, the experience he or she gains in managing multiple, related projects and making decisions that advance strategic and business objectives demonstrates this competence. As employers demand program managers who can support the strategic objectives of the organization, PgMP credential holders will gain a distinct advantage in employment and promotional opportunities over their peers.
Benefits of being a PgMP®
- Recognized Expertise: The PgMP® certification is globally recognized and respected certification provided by PMI, the leading association of Project Management Professionals.
- Better Job Opportunities: The PgMP® certification recognizes your expertise in Program Management: It tells your current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project and program management knowledge, which could be readily applied at the workplace.
- Prestigious Membership: You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the PgMP® certification, your name will be included in the prestigious group of certified Program Management Professionals.
- Increase Salary: It has been observed that Program Managers, who have the PgMP® certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the certification.
- Global recognition: The PgMP® certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project and Program Managers to have the PgMP® certifications.
For further information regarding the benefits of the PgMP® certification, we request you to visit www.pmi.org
Excellent Trainer. Approach and attitude was apt which was refreshing. All other aspects including Training delivery, Topics coverage, Course material and contents and Training Venue were very good.Sohail ShaukatRM Systems Analyst, Etihad Airways, Abu Dhabi
Friendly Trainer. The Trainer was knowledgeable and delivered Training as per expectation. Participation was highly encouraged. Very good Training services including Course Material and Training Venue.S. T. ArasuHealthcare Projects Consultant, Dubai
Excellent Training from all perspectives. All the students were actively involved and discussion with the Trainer all the times and most of the things Trainer shared is very unique.Mohammed ImtiyazProject Manager, Gulf Mode, Dubai
The Training was delivered as per expectation. The Trainer was highly knowledgeable and active participation was encouraged. I liked the flexibility of EMPOWER in letting us attend missed classes in subsequent Batch.Ali Asgar KanpurawalaSr. Engineer, Emitac, Dubai
Very good training. Excellent Training venue and comfortable facilities.Andrew Xiao JunzhaoESD Consultant, Meinhardt Facade Technology, Dubai
Trainer was highly knowledgeable and delivered Training as per expectation. Contents were organised and easy to follow. Training venue was very good. Liked the most that the Training was short and sweet with good Trainer.Ali Basha MohammadLogistics Consultant, Ehrhardt + Partner GmbH & Co. KG, Dubai
Excellent training from all perspectives. The Trainer was highly knowledgeable and encourage active participation. The Topics covered were relevant to me and the contents were organised and easy to follow.Juliane MunchSustainability Expert and Project Manager, COWI Gulf A/S, Dubai
Trainer was extremely knowledgeable, encouraged active participation and covered topics relevant to me. Course materials provided were very good and Training Venue was very good as well. Good number of participants made the session very interactive.Bachir ArkeITD PMO Specialist, Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Dubai
The Trainer was solid in the field and illustrated many examples. Active participation was highly encouraged. The topics covered were relevant to me and the content was easy to follow.Ala' KhattabBusiness Excellence Manager, Technology Strategies Middle East - TSME, Dubai