CISM Certification Training
CISM Classroom Training Details
- 4 Days Classroom Training
- Student Course Material
- Exam Preparation Questions
- Course Completion Certificate
Venue and Facilities:
- Copthorne Hotel
- Near Deira City Centre, Deira, Dubai
- Elegant and Comfortable seating
- Free Basement Parking
- Easy access by RTA Metro or Bus
- Free High Speed Internet
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Coffee Breaks
- Complimentary Buffet Lunch
Training Venue – Copthorne Hotel Map
- Introduction to CISM
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
CISM stands for Certified Information Security Manager. The management-focused CISM certification offered by ISACA is the globally accepted standard for individuals who design, build and manage enterprise information security programs. CISM is the leading credential for information security managers. The recent quarterly IT Skills and Certifications Pay Index (ITSCPI) from Foote Partners ranked CISM among the most sought-after and highest-paying IT certifications.
Benefits of CISM
CISM Impacts Your Career and Your Organization
The demand for skilled information security management professionals is on the rise, and the CISM certification is the globally accepted standard of achievement in this area.
CISMs understand the business. They know how to manage and adapt technology to their enterprise and industry.
- Demonstrates your understanding of the relationship between an information security program and broader business goals and objectives
- Distinguishes you as having not only information security expertise, but also knowledge and experience in the development and management of an information security program
- Puts you in an elite peer network
- Is considered essential to ongoing education, career progression and value delivery to enterprises.
Why Employers Hire CISMs
Enterprises and government agencies increasingly recognize, require and expect their IS and IT professionals to hold CISM certification. .
- Identify critical issues and customize company-specific practices to support the governance of information and related technologies
- Bring credibility to the enterprise for which they are employed
- Take a comprehensive view of information systems security management and their relationship to organizational success
- Demonstrate to enterprise customers their commitment to compliance, security and integrity; ultimately contributing to the attraction and retention of customers
- Ensure that there is improved alignment between the organization’s information security program and its broader goals and objectives
- Provide the enterprise with a certification for Information security management that is recognized by multinational clients and enterprises, lending credibility to the enterprise
ISACA was incorporated in 1969 by a small group of individuals who recognized a need for a centralized source of information and guidance in the growing field of auditing controls for computer systems. Today, ISACA serves 140,000 professionals in 180 countries.
ISACA provides practical guidance, benchmarks and other effective tools for all enterprises that use information systems. Through its comprehensive guidance and services, ISACA defines the roles of information systems governance, security, audit and assurance professionals worldwide. The COBIT framework and the CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC certifications are ISACA brands respected and used by these professionals for the benefit of their enterprises.
ISACA’s greatest asset is its members, and those members who step forward and volunteer to contribute to the association’s work provide exceptional service. Volunteers make valuable contacts, strengthen leadership skills, learn more about the organization, contribute to the profession’s knowledge base, and help fellow members develop professionally.
ISACA formed the ITGI to focus on original research, publications, resources and symposia on IT governance and related topics. In addition to the work carried out by the ITGI, ISACA addresses the topic through a regular column in, and occasional dedicated issues of, the ISACA Journal, conference sessions and tracks, and education courses.
@ISACA was launched in January 2010 to provide timely information about ISACA, new and updated ISACA offerings, and relevant industry news. @ISACAis delivered biweekly via e-mail with full articles housed on the ISACA web site.
Learn more about ISACA at www.isaca.org