SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified
2 Days Classroom Training
Original Hard Cover SBOK Guide
Course Material, Case Study
Group Exercises, Role Plays
Rapid changes in technology, market demands, and expectations have paved the way for the conceptualization and implementation of Agile methods and values in many organizations. Agile relies on adaptive planning and iterative development and delivery. It focuses primarily on the value of people in getting the job done effectively. SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified Professionals appreciate the concepts of Agile development and have the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation. SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified training aims to provide a wide ranging knowledge and understanding of the values, methods and intricacies of Agile. Participants will be awarded SAMC certificate from SCRUMstudy on successful completion of the exam (www.scrumstudy.com).
EMPOWER Training Center presents this course in association with SCRUMstudy – a Global Certification body and a training services provider, a brand of Edusys Services Private Limited, UK (incorporated as VMEdu, Inc., in the United States and Canada). The quality of its study resources, credibility of certifications and use of technology to create user-friendly processes and interactive training methodologies distinguishes it in the world of Agile and Scrum certifications.
SCRUMstudy is the refined and modern Aircraft designed to help understand and practice Scrum in the most easy and structured way.
SCRUMstudy is the global certification body for Scrum (SMC) and Agile (SAMC) certifications. The quality of its study resources, credibility of certifications and use of technology to create user-friendly processes and interactive training methodologies distinguishes it in the world of Agile and Scrum certifications.
Find out 11 reasons why SCRUMstudy: Why SCRUMstudy ?
- To provide an understanding of the Agile philosophy and practices including Scrum, Kanban, DSDM, Crystal, XP, and FDD.
- To provide a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies.
- To provide the participants with the ability to compare and choose which methodology would be appropriate in a given situation.
- To prepare participants to pass the SAMC certification exam
This course is primarily aimed at management professionals who are working with/intending to implement Agile in their organization including Project Managers, Product Managers, Team Leads, Project Sponsors, Programmers, Business Analysts, any Mid or Top level Management Executives and any SAMC™ aspirant. Any professional intending to work with Agile may take the course to gain expertise.
Scrum Global Adoption:
The Google AdWords team uses Scrum to develop innovative features at a rapid rate. Scrum has come a long way since its inception in the mid 80’s. In the present day, Scrum is one of the most widely applied project management frameworks globally. Also, the widespread increase in the demand for certified Scrum Masters and Scrum Experts is a testimony to the fact that Scrum will expand its domain in the years to come. The prevalent misconception is that Scrum is suitable for and used by only the Information Technology sector to develop software and product applications and services. Nonetheless, surveys done over the past decade have revealed that Scrum is, no doubt, applied most in managing software development projects; however, it is equally suitable for and successful in fields such as Finance, healthcare, Automotive, and Construction.
- The Google AdWords team uses Scrum to develop innovative features at a rapid rate.
- GE allocates 60% of its program spend for Agile projects.
- The path-breaking Apple products are a result of their project teams using Scrum.
- Salesforce.com used Scrum to affect a dramatic turnaround in its fortunes.
- Module 1: Agile Overview
- Module 2: Scrum Overview
- Module 3: Scrum Roles
- Module 4: Initiation Phase
- Module 5: Plan and Estimation Phase
- Module 6: Implementation Phase
- Module 7: Review and Retrospect Phase
- Module 8: Release Phase
- Module 9: Scaling Scrum
- Quiz/Questions after every chapter
- Group Exercise, Simulation Games(Speedboat)
- VMFoods Case Study
- Paper Prototyping
- Live simulation of Project Meetings, Discussions, Issues and Resolution Techniques
- Role-play: Create an Initial Product Backlog
- Role-play: Release Planning Meeting
- Role-play: Sprint Planning Meeting
- Role-play: Implementation
- Role-play: Daily Standup Meeting
- Role-play: Sprint Review
- Role-play: Retrospect Sprint Meeting
- Original Hardcopy SBOK Guide
- Agile Work Book
- Agile Case Study
- Agile Chapter Test
- Online Course Videos
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Complimentary copy of the SBOK Guide.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership on www.SCRUMstudy.com
Benefits for Organisations:
Agile project management provides numerous benefits to organizations, project teams, and products. Key benefits and how to maximize them include:
- Helps to increase flexibility and improve ability to steer development
- Better alignment between IT and business
- Helps to optimize productivity and increase product quality software
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Helps to reduced financial risk
- Focuses on faster time to market and greater return on investment
Benefits for Individuals:
With SAMC, you have the knowledge and skills to drive progress by delivering projects in less time, with less risk and more business value. You apply Agile principles to plan, manage and execute Agile software development projects.
- Earn the status of a specialized expert with core knowledge of working in Agile environment
- An internationally recognized credential making you eligible for a high paying job anywhere in the world
- Gain sufficient understanding of the Agile methodology and be able to work effectively with, or as a member of a project following the Agile approach.
- Contribute to your continuing professional development.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
We work closely with our Corporate customers to conduct Training Batches as per their requirements and feasibility.