Scrum Master Certification Training
2 Days Classroom Training
Original Hard Cover SBOK Guide
Course Material, Case Study
Group Exercises, Role Plays
Public Batch on Demand
Competitive Course Fees
100% Exam Pass Guarantee on Day 2
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress.
The Scrum framework, as defined in the SBOK Guide, is structured in such a way that it supports product and service development in all types of industries and in any type of project, irrespective of its complexity. A Scrum project involves a collaborative effort to create a new product, service, or other result as defined in the Project Vision Statement.
A key strength of Scrum lies in its use of cross-functional, self-organized, and empowered teams who divide their work into short, concentrated work cycles called Sprints. The focus of Scrum on value driven delivery helps Scrum Teams deliver results as early in the project as possible.
SCRUMstudy is the refined and modern Aircraft designed to help understand and practice Scrum in the most easy and structured way.
ScrumStudy is the global certification body for Scrum (SMC) and Agile (AEC) certifications. The quality of its study resources, credibility of certifications and use of technology to create user-friendly processes and interactive training methodologies distinguishes it in the world of Agile and Scrum certifications.
Find out 11 reasons why SCRUMstudy: Why SCRUMstudy ?
- To provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework
- To provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- To prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
- To prepare participants to take SMC™ exam upon completion of the course.
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Scrum master. This would include Scrum team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts, and more.
Scrum Global Adoption:
The Google AdWords team uses Scrum to develop innovative features at a rapid rate. Scrum has come a long way since its inception in the mid 80’s. In the present day, Scrum is one of the most widely applied project management frameworks globally. Also, the widespread increase in the demand for certified Scrum Masters and Scrum Experts is a testimony to the fact that Scrum will expand its domain in the years to come. The prevalent misconception is that Scrum is suitable for and used by only the Information Technology sector to develop software and product applications and services. Nonetheless, surveys done over the past decade have revealed that Scrum is, no doubt, applied most in managing software development projects; however, it is equally suitable for and successful in fields such as Finance, healthcare, Automotive, and Construction.
- The Google AdWords team uses Scrum to develop innovative features at a rapid rate.
- GE allocates 60% of its program spend for Agile projects.
- The path-breaking Apple products are a result of their project teams using Scrum.
- Salesforce.com used Scrum to affect a dramatic turnaround in its fortunes.
- Module 1: Agile Overview
- Module 2: Scrum Overview
- Module 3: Scrum Roles
- Module 4: Initiation Phase
- Module 5: Plan and Estimation Phase
- Module 6: Implementation Phase
- Module 7: Review and Retrospect Phase
- Module 8: Release Phase
- Module 9: Scaling Scrum
- Quiz/Questions after every chapter
- Group Exercise, Simulation Games(Speedboat)
- VMFoods Case Study
- Paper Prototyping
- Live simulation of Project Meetings, Discussions, Issues and Resolution Techniques
- Role-play: Create an Initial Product Backlog
- Role-play: Release Planning Meeting
- Role-play: Sprint Planning Meeting
- Role-play: Implementation
- Role-play: Daily Standup Meeting
- Role-play: Sprint Review
- Role-play: Retrospect Sprint Meeting
- Original Hardcopy SBOK Guide
- Scrum Master Work Book
- Scrum Master Case Study
- Process Chart
- Online Course Videos
- High quality hands-on training using role-plays and case-studies.
- Course fee includes certification exam fee.
- Complimentary copy of the SBOK™ Guide.
- Free Lifetime Primary Membership on www.ScrumStudy.com
Benefits for Organisations:
Agile project management provides numerous benefits to organizations, project teams, and products. Key benefits and how to maximize them include:
- Helps to increase flexibility and improve ability to steer development
- Better alignment between IT and business
- Helps to optimize productivity and increase product quality software
- Higher customer satisfaction
- Helps to reduced financial risk
- Focuses on faster time to market and greater return on investment
Benefits for Individuals:
Many product development teams have realized the need to become more agile and are adopting Scrum. The Scrum Master Certified course is designed to provide professionals with a practical, working knowledge of Scrum that equips them to implement and work in a Scrum environment. The course enables participants to internalize the concepts and processes of Scrum and helps become familiar with the actual implementation of Scrum.
- Earn the status of a specialized expert with core knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- An internationally recognized credential making you eligible for a high paying job anywhere in the world
- Gain sufficient understanding of the Scrum methodology and be able to work effectively with, or as a member of a project following the Scrum approach.
- Contribute to your continuing professional development.
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
Excellent Training from all perspectives – Trainer, Delivery, Topics Coverage, Content organisation, Course Material and Training Venue.Mahmoud Abu-GhaliEnterprise Architecture Manager, Zain Kuwait
Excellent Training from all perspectives. Excellent knowledge of Trainer and ambiance. Excellent quality of course material. Extremely delighted to pass the exam on Day 2.JayanIT Business Manager
Very good training from all perspectives. The content was well structured and easy to follow. Very Happy to pass the Scrum Master exam on Day 2.Robert SabetGCC Quality Assurance Executive - at Al Tayer Group
Excellent training from all perspectives. The trainer was very knowledgeable and delivered Training as per expectation. Participation and interaction was highly encouraged. Very happy to pass Scrum Master exam on Day 2.Hafeezur RahmanIT Delivery Manager, Mashreq Bank