Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
By clicking on the ‘SIGNUP’ or “ACCEPT” option, the participant (“You” or “Your”) agrees to the terms and conditions, obligations, representations, warranties and agreements contained herein (the “Agreement”). In the event, You are not willing to accept the Agreement, You shall not be authorised or allowed to proceed further to view or use in any manner any content, information, courseware, products and services (“Services”) published, available or provided on www.empowertc.com, www.empower.com/store/ or any other partner sites (the “Websites”), which are owned, maintained and monitored by EMPOWER Training Center (“Us”, “We” or “Our”) or our partners.
User ID and Password
If You are a Minor/Under the age of 18, You shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
By entering into this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that Your user ID and password (“Participant Account”) is for Your exclusive use only.
Use or sharing of Your Participant Account with another user is not permitted and is cause for immediate blocking of Your access to the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware and termination of this Agreement.
You agree that You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Participant Account and for all activities that occur under it. You agree to immediately notify our customer support team at [email protected] if You become aware of or have reason to believe that there is any unauthorised use of Your Participant Account. You also agree to take all reasonable steps to stop such unauthorised use and to cooperate with Us in any investigation of such unauthorised uses. We shall not under any circumstances be held liable for any claims related to the use or misuse of Your Participant Account due to the activities of any third party outside of our control or due to Your failure to maintain the confidentiality and security of Your Participant Account.
Content and Courseware
As a part of our Services offered through our Website, We shall grant you access to our content, courseware, practice tests, and other information, documents, data which may be in audio/video, written, graphic, recorded, photographic or any machine-readable format in relation to the specific certification training course You have registered for (“Content and Courseware”).
We reserve the right to amend, revise or update the Content and Courseware offered to You. In the event such amendment, revision or updation occurs, We may require you pay an additional amount of fees to access such amended, revised or updated Content and Courseware.
Usage of the Website and Services
We grant you a personal, restricted, non-transferable, non-exclusive and revocable license to use the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware offered through the Website till the time the completion of the certification training course that You have enrolled for or termination of this Agreement according to the terms and conditions set forth herein, whichever is earlier. The Services and the Content and Courseware are provided solely for Your personal and non-commercial use to assist you in completing the certification training course You have registered for (“Restricted Purpose”).
You are permitted online access to the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware and may download, save, or print the Content and Courseware solely for the Restricted Purpose.
You are not permitted to reproduce, transmit, distribute, sub-license, broadcast, disseminate or prepare derivative works of the Content and Courseware, or any part thereof, in any manner or through any communication channels or means, for any purpose other than the Restricted Purpose, without Our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights
While You are granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware for the Restricted Purpose as set forth in this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware and as such are vested with all intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights in the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware.
You acknowledge and agree that this Agreement other than permitting You to use the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware for the Restricted Purpose does not convey to You in any manner or form any right, title or interest of a proprietary or any other nature in the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware.
Usage of Personal Information of Participants
We reserve the right to feature Your picture in any photos, videos, or other promotional material used by Us. Further, We may use Your personal information to inform You about other certification training courses offered by Us. However, We shall not distribute or share Your personal information with any third party marketing database or disclose Your personal information to any third party except on a case-to-case basis after proper verification of such third party or if required under any applicable law.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly agree that use of the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware are at Your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Website or the Services or access to the Content and Courseware will be uninterrupted or error free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided through the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware. In no event will We or any person or entity involved in creating, producing or distributing the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware.
The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
You hereby specifically acknowledge that We are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, wrongful, or illegal conduct of third parties, or other users of the Website, the Services or the Content and Courseware and that the risk of damage or injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
You agree that Our liability or the liability of Our partners, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in any way connected with the Services or the Content and Courseware shall not exceed the fee you paid to Us for the particular certification training course.
Term and Termination
This Agreement will become effective upon Your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement by Your clicking on the “I ACCEPT” button and, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, will remain in effect till You maintain a current, fully paid up online Participant Account, or until terminated by Us, whichever is earlier.
We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and block Your access to the Content and Courseware with immediate effect by sending a written notice through email to You to this effect (“Immediate Termination Date”), if such termination is made as a result of Your misrepresentation, default, misconduct or breach of Your obligations related to or under this Agreement (“Event of Default”). On the occurrence of any Event of Default, We shall be authorised to exercise all the rights and remedies under this Agreement or applicable Law or available in equity to seek indemnification for any Loss or Claim resulting from any such Event of Default.
The provisions of clauses mentioned in this agreement shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold Us, Our partners, Our contractors, licensors, directors, officers, employees and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including attorneys’ fees, arising out of Your unauthorised use of the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware or any violation or breach of this Agreement or any provisions hereof.
Neither failure nor delay on the part of any party to exercise any right, remedy, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power or privilege. No term of this Agreement shall be deemed waived, and no breach consented to, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. No waiver of any rights or consent to any breaches shall constitute a waiver of any other rights or consent to any other breach.
In the event any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable under the applicable laws of UAE, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect, and the Agreement shall be deemed to be reformed by replacing such invalidated or unenforceable provision with a valid and enforceable provision that gives effect as closely as possible to the intentions of the parties as expressed by the invalidated or unenforceable provision.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of UAE and the courts in Dubai, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any matter relating to, in connection with, or arising out of, this Agreement.
Amendment and Assignment
We reserve the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to You. We shall however publish the revised agreement on the Website so that You are aware of the revisions, modifications and amendments made by Us to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that it is Your responsibility to check the Website periodically for any revisions, modifications and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website, the Services and the Content and Courseware following the posting of any changes to this Agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
You are not permitted to assign this Agreement or the rights and obligations mentioned in this Agreement to any third party and You only shall be held liable for any breach of this Agreement or any terms and conditions hereof.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners credit/debit card in AED or USD.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Course URL will be emailed to your email address as provided during the Sign-up process after successful payment. Our website will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Please read the following carefully.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of www.empowertc.com, www.empowertc.com/store/, and other partner sites (“Websites”). In these Terms and Conditions, EMPOWER Training Center is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers as user or a paying customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take responsibility in full in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The contents of our “Websites” are owned, operated and maintained, by EMPOWER Training Center and our partners as applicable. The Websites, Products and Content are, collectively, the “Company Products”.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- We are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. The user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- We are not responsible and not obligated for issues in your network or servers.
Website usage Guidelines
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links.
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
Our Websites may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links is to provide information to our users.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of our Websites.
- Do not link to our Websites with spam links/anchor text which could result in misinterpretation or misunderstanding of our values and Brand image.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to our Websites.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. We and our partners are the owners of the copyrights and trademarks. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
We have all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of our intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Websites, with enough details that we may find it on the websites.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
- You can inform us about your claims at [email protected]
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
- There are certain products which may require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
- You will be able to see your Orders, Invoices and their status on our website (www.empowertc.com/store/). Invoice will be emailed to you as well.
- If you have completed a course and are eligible for a physical certificate, same shall be delivered to your Delivery address provided within 30 working days.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITES.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Us unless agreed to by Us in writing.
We and our partners reserve the right to modify, change without prior notice and in their sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of EMPOWER Training Center are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
We reserve the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; the content is naturally subject to change. We are not responsible for any damages arising out of the use of the information held on this server.
We assure that all our downloadable training content is virus free. However, we cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
Information collected by Us
- You have total control on the privacy of your information
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
- You can decide whether you want to opt-in to receive offers from us
You can browse our website without registration. We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new products or provide support on your issues, If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time with one click.
When you purchase our online products or register for classroom training, you need to make the payment online, thus you will be required to share your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, address(s), credit card number, expiration, and CVV number, with us. During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Your credit card information is never stored in our system as it is processed by our payment gateway which uses Secure Encryption Technology (SSL).
Course content for all the courses and delivery methods are provided for the purpose of education and guidance only. The course content is regularly reviewed and is subjected to change without notice. We reserve the right to modify training content without notice.
You can electronically copy or take print of the website pages, if it is being used for personal use only. We hold the copyright to all the material on our website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission of the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
Personal Information Policy Image and Video Capture
Any images captured during events organized and hosted by Us should not be misused. That includes pictures of our staff and training participants. If you enroll in a course your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of our classes.
Sharing your personal information
If you have purchased a course, we may ask you for testimonial which we will display on our website, photos and videos or in our social media channels. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display.
If you don’t want us to feature your pictures/testimonials on our website or on our social media channels, you can write an email to us at [email protected]
Personal Information Corrections
You can contact us if you notice that the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete. Please send us an email at [email protected]
Our Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet additional requirements and standards. Therefore, customers are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
Deleting Personal Information
If you would like to delete your account, you can send us an email at [email protected]
We will endeavour to ensure that our candidates have a rewarding experience while they discover, assess, and purchase our Training Services.
As with any online purchase experience, there are terms and conditions that govern the Refund Policy. When you buy a training course on our website (www.empowertc.com or www.empowertc.com/store/), you agree to the Terms and Conditions mentioned in this agreement.
Cancellation and Refunds – Classroom and Virtual Classroom Training
Whilst We will endeavour to conduct our programs as per schedule, We may have to cancel an event (or change the location of an event) because of insufficient enrollments, cancellations/rescheduling requests from other candidates, unavailability of Instructor due to unavoidable circumstances, force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.), etc.
- In case EMPOWER Training Center cancels an event completely, 100% refund will be paid to the candidates.
- If a cancellation is done by a candidate 7 days or more prior to the Course Date, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the candidate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days or less of the event, unfortunately we will not be able to make any refunds.
Cancellation – Online Training
- For cancellation within 48 hrs of payment, 50% of payment will be refunded provided the delegate has undertaken less than 50% of the course.
- For cancellation after 48 hrs of payment or if 50% or more of the course has been undertaken, no refunds will be made.
Refund request can be initiated as below:
- Drop us an email at [email protected]
Refunds – Duplicate payment
Refund of a duplicate payment will be processed by Us in 5 to 7 working days post intimation by the candidate.
Note: Full Refund processing may take upto 30 days from receiving the refund request.
Rescheduling and Refunds:
Whilst We will endeavour to conduct our programs as per schedule, We may have to reschedule an event (or change the location of an event) because of insufficient enrollments, cancellations/rescheduling requests from other candidates, unavailability of Instructor due to unavoidable circumstances, force majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.), etc.
If We reschedule the Training event, the options available to the candidates are:
- We will 100% Refund, if the rescheduled dates do not fit into the candidate’s schedule.
- The candidate would have the privilege of rescheduling and attending a class in future at his/her convenience.
- The candidate can send a replacement. However, We would appreciate if We are informed about this at least 3 days prior to the event.
If candidate wishes to reschedule his/her registration to a future date, the options available to the candidate are:
- If We receive the rescheduling request 7 days prior (or more) of the originally booked Course Date, We would need to deduct 10% of original registration fee (towards Administration and Payment Gateway charges), in addition to the new registration fee of the new Course Date (Whilst We would try our best to accommodate you for the next Batch, We would like to highlight that it would be subject to available seats based on the Course and Venue).
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept any rescheduling requests received within 7 days (or less) of the booked Course Date. In this case, candidates would either have a choice of Cancelling (and Rebooking for the new Date) or sending a replacement candidate instead.
Rescheduling request can be initiated as below:
- Drop us an email at [email protected]