CAPM Certification Training
3 Days Classroom Training
Original PMBOK Guide from PMI USA
EMPOWER Course Material
Sample Exam Questions
23 Contact Hours
Course Completion Certificate
Public Batch on Demand
Competitive Course Fees
CAPM® stands for Certified Associate in Project Management.
PMI’s Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is a valuable entry-level certification for project practitioners. Designed for those with little or no project experience, the CAPM®demonstrates your understanding of the fundamental knowledge, terminology and processes of effective project management.
Whether you are new to project management, or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can get your career on the right path or take it to the next level.
The PMP® / CAPM® certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), which is the world’s leading association of Project Management Professionals.
The Project Management Institute PMI® is the world’s leading not-for-profit project management professional association. PMI® supports over half a million members in 170 countries worldwide.
PMI® members are individuals practicing and studying project management in many different industry areas.
PMI® has become, and continues to be, the leading professional association in project management. More details can be found here: www.pmi.org
Certifications offered by PMI®
PMI offers a comprehensive certification program for project practitioners of all education and skill levels.
PMI certifications ensure that you and your projects excel.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®)
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP®)
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®)
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®)
- PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP®)
CAPM Classroom Training is aligned towards the Process Groups and Knowledge areas of PMBOK Fifth Edition from www.pmi.org
The Process Groups include:
- Monitoring and Control
The Knowledge Areas include:
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communication Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
The course will cover all the Processes included in these Process Group / Knowledge Areas.
- Original PMBOK Guide from PMI USA
- Original Process Chart from PMI USA
- Course Material
- Chapter Questions
Benefits of being a CAPM®
- Recognized Expertise: The PMP® / CAPM® certification is globally recognized and respected certification provided by PMI, the leading association of Project Management Professionals. With 12% increase in number of PMP® / CAPM® certification every year, they have been made the de-facto industry standard for Project Managers.
- Better Job Opportunities: The PMP® / CAPM® certification recognizes your expertise in Project Management: It tells your current and potential employers that you have a solid foundation of project management knowledge, which could be readily applied at the workplace.
- Prestigious Membership: You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups: By attaining the PMP® / CAPM® certification, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified Project Management Professionals.
- Increase Salary: It has been observed that Project Managers, who have the PMP® / CAPM® certification, draw more salary than their counterparts, who do not have the certification.
- Global recognition: The PMP® / CAPM® certification is endorsed by leading companies. In fact, they encourage their Project Managers to have the PMP® / CAPM® certification.
For further information regarding the benefits of the PMP® / CAPM® certification, we request you to visit www.pmi.org