ITIL Intermediate – Service Capability Modules Certification Training
5 Days Classroom Training
Course Material, Chapter Tests
Sample Exam Questions
Course Completion Certificate
ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL can help individuals and organizations use IT to realize business change, transformation and growth.
ITIL Key Capabilities:
- Support Business Outcomes
- Enable Business Change
- Optimise Customer Experience
- Show value for money
- Continually Improve
ITIL is a widely accepted approach to IT Service Management (ITSM), which has been adopted by individuals and organizations across the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally.
Because ITSM is driven both by technology and the huge range of organizational environments in which it operates, it is constantly evolving.
ITIL advocates that IT services are aligned to the needs of the business and support its core processes. It provides guidance to organizations and individuals on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
The ITIL best practices are currently detailed within five core publications:
- ITIL Service Strategy
- ITIL Service Design
- ITIL Service Transition
- ITIL Service Operation
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
These five volumes map the entire ITIL Service Lifecycle, beginning with the identification of customer needs and drivers of IT requirements, through to the design and implementation of the service and finally, the monitoring and improvement phase of the service.
ITIL has been adopted by thousands of organizations worldwide, including:
- Procter & Gamble
- UK National Health Service
- The Walt Disney Company
- Müller Dairy
ITIL is also supported by services from a wide range of providers including examination institutes, accredited training providers and consultancies, software and tool vendors and well known service providers such as IBM, Telefonica, HP and British Telecom (BT).
ITIL Best Practices:
ITIL best practices underpin the foundations of ISO/IEC 20000 (previously BS15000), the international Service Management standard. This standard was initially developed to align with the service management best practice specifically defined by ITIL, but can support other IT Service Management frameworks.
Based on the ITIL Intermediate Service Capability Modules as below:
- Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
- Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
- Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
- Course Material
- Case Study, Chapter Tests
- Process Chart
- Sample Exam Questions
- High quality, interactive Training by Expert Trainer
- Certification exam fee included
- Excellent Venue
Benefits of ITIL Certification:
ITIL Certification provides following key Benefits to individuals and Organisations alike:
- Support Business Outcomes
- Enable Business change
- Manage risks in line with business needs
- Optimise customer experience
- Show value for money
- Continually improve
Why attend ITIL Training:
- Learn how to apply ITIL tools, techniques and concepts to improve your efficiency and effectiveness
- Take new ideas back to your workplace and use best practice to help carry these out to facilitate customer desired outcomes
- Reflect on and compare your own practices away from your everyday working environment, gather opinions, suggestions and feedback from other professionals
- Learn how to communicate more effectively by using common terminology
- Be a part of the international community and get advice when needed
- Be recognized for your expertise by your peers both inside and outside the organization
- Gain confidence from best practices and help make change happen
- Differentiate your value for employers with your experience, expertise and skills
- Improve your position in the job market and with career progression
Some more Facts!
- One ITIL Exam is taken every 1.5 minutes
- Total of 1.5 Million exams taken to date
- ITIL exams are taken in over 150 countries worldwide
- ITIL publications have been translated in several languages
- ITIL publications are available in hard copy, pdf, e-pub and online subscription
Excellent Training, Trainer and Services. Training Venue is good, food and premises are good as well.Rhey Punzalan CasamaSystems Administrator | Technical Support Professional, Easa Saleh Al Gurg Group LLC
Excellent Training from all perspectives. Trainer was expert in the subject. Professional services, Best Venue and Facilities.Melissa PereiraHR Manager, Emirates Airlines
Very informative and hands-on evaluation after each module helped us to revise the previous topics. Thoroughly enjoyed. Trainer Amit was very good and explained the concepts very well. Venue, Classroom and other facilities were excellent.Shabbir Husain P.IT Business Customer Technology Specialist, FedEx Express
Got a real picture about IT Service Management. Training was really informative and adding value to us.Manju LithenOracle PL/SQL Consultant, Mercator Solutions FZE
Excellent Training. Trainer was expert in the subject. Professional services and course material. Best Venue and Services. With free online course and Peoplecert exam voucher this is the best deal. Highly recommended.Ali A.Project Manager, Emirates Airlines
Very good Training. The trainer was knowledgeable on the topics and encouraged participation. The topics covered were relevant to me and the content was organised and easy to follow. Overall a good experience.Babar J. MughalIT Infrastructure Manager, Dubai
Near Deira City Centre, Deira, Dubai
Elegant and Comfortable seating
Free Basement Parking
Easy access by RTA Metro or Bus
Free High Speed Internet
Complimentary Coffee Breaks
Complimentary Buffet Lunch
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited
The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.