CCNP Routing and Switching Certification Training
10 Days Classroom Training
Todd Lamle book (soft copy)
Sample Exam Questions
300-101 ROUTE, 300-115 SWITCH, 300-135 TSHOOT
Course Completion Certificate
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching certification validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP Routing and Switching certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP Routing and Switching have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network engineer, support engineer, systems engineer or network technician. The routing and switching protocol knowledge from this certification will provide a lasting foundation as these skills are equally relevant in the physical networks of today and the virtualized network functions of tomorrow.
Cisco System, Inc. (Cisco), incorporated on December 10, 1984, designs and sells lines of products, provides services and delivers integrated solutions to develop and connect networks around the world, building the Internet. The Company is engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology (IT) industry, and provides services associated with these products and their use.
The Company groups its products and technologies into the various categories, such as Switching, Next-Generation Network (NGN) Routing, Collaboration, Service Provider Video, Data Center, Wireless, Security, and Other Products. These products, primarily integrated by Cisco IOS Software, link geographically dispersed local-area networks (LANs), metropolitan-area networks (MANs) and wide-area networks (WANs). The Company’s other products category consists of certain emerging technologies and other networking products. In addition to its product offerings, it provides a range of service offerings, including technical support services and advanced services. Cisco delivers its technology and services to its customers as solutions for their priorities, including cloud, video, mobility, security, collaboration and analytics. Its customers include businesses of all sizes, public institutions, governments and communications service providers.
Certifications offered by CISCO
CISCO offers 5 Levels of network certification: Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert and Architect, the highest level of accreditation within the Cisco Career Certification program.
- Planning Routing Services to Requirements
- Implementing an EIGRP-Based Solution
- Implementing a Scalable Multiarea Network OSPF-Based Solution
- Implementing an IPv4-Based Redistribution Solution
- Implementing Path Control
- Connecting an Enterprise Network to an ISP Network
- Todd Lamle book (Soft Copy)
- Practical hands-on
- Exam Questions
- Expert Trainer – Qualified, Experienced and Certified
- High quality hands-on training
- Networking and knowledge sharing with other professionals
Benefits of being a CCNA
CCNP Routing and Switching certification enhances one’s credibility and marketability within organizations as well as greatly improve Job prospects. The training imparts practical, relevant and job-ready skills which are in demand in the industry. Fortune 500 companies like Cisco, British telecom, Orange telecom, Accenture, Nokia, Siemens, Dimension data, IBM, VM Ware, EMC2 prefer CCNP Routing and Switching certified networking professionals. The average salary of a CCNP Routing and Switching certified professional is $117,000.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment opportunities are expected to increase by 12% from 2012-2022 for networking technicians and systems administrators.
- CCNP Routing and Switching certification is a widely respected IT certification program which adds value and help networking professionals to advance their careers.
- According to Robert Half Technology, networking professionals with Cisco networking administration skills can expect to earn a 9% premium above average salaries in the industry.
- For further information regarding the benefits of the CCNP certification, we request you to visit www.cisco.com
|Month||Start Date||Course Days||Time|
|Feb 2016||06Feb (Sat)||06Feb(Sat), 13Feb(Sat), 20Feb(Sat), 27Feb(Sat), 05Mar(Sat), |
12Mar(Sat), 19Mar(Sat), 26Mar(Sat), 02Apr(Sat), 09Apr(Sat)
|09:00 – 17:00|