CCNA Routing and Switching Certification Training
5 Days Classroom Training
Todd Lamle book (soft copy)
Sample Exam Questions
Prepartion for 100-105 ICND1
Prepartion for 200-105 ICND2
Preparation for 200-125 CCNA
Course Completion Certificate
Public Batch on Demand
Competitive Course Fees
Special Group Discounts
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching is a certification program for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer’s network. CCNA Routing and Switching is for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers with 1-3 years of experience. The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
Cisco System, Inc. (Cisco), incorporated on December 10, 1984, designs and sells lines of products, provides services and delivers integrated solutions to develop and connect networks around the world, building the Internet. The Company is engaged in designing, manufacturing and selling Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking and other products related to the communications and information technology (IT) industry, and provides services associated with these products and their use.
The Company groups its products and technologies into the various categories, such as Switching, Next-Generation Network (NGN) Routing, Collaboration, Service Provider Video, Data Center, Wireless, Security, and Other Products. These products, primarily integrated by Cisco IOS Software, link geographically dispersed local-area networks (LANs), metropolitan-area networks (MANs) and wide-area networks (WANs). The Company’s other products category consists of certain emerging technologies and other networking products. In addition to its product offerings, it provides a range of service offerings, including technical support services and advanced services. Cisco delivers its technology and services to its customers as solutions for their priorities, including cloud, video, mobility, security, collaboration and analytics. Its customers include businesses of all sizes, public institutions, governments and communications service providers.
Certifications offered by CISCO
CISCO offers 5 Levels of network certification: Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert and Architect, the highest level of accreditation within the Cisco Career Certification program.
- Fundamentals of Networking
- LANs and Switches
- IPv4 Addressing, Subnetting, Routing
- Wide Area Networks
- Scaling the IP address
- IP Version 6
- Final Review and Preparation
- Todd Lamle book (Soft Copy)
- Practical hands-on
- Exam Questions
- Expert Trainer – Qualified, Experienced and Certified
- High quality hands-on training
- Networking and knowledge sharing with other professionals
Benefits of being a CCNA
CCNA Routing and Switching certification enhances one’s credibility and marketability within organizations as well as greatly improve Job prospects. The training imparts practical, relevant and job-ready skills which are in demand in the industry. Fortune 500 companies like Cisco, British telecom, Orange telecom, Accenture, Nokia, Siemens, Dimension data, IBM, VM Ware, EMC2 prefer CCNA Routing and Switching certified networking professionals. The average salary of a CCNA Routing and Switching certified professional is $101,000.
- According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), employment opportunities are expected to increase by 12% from 2012-2022 for networking technicians and systems administrators.
- CCNA Routing and Switching certification is a widely respected IT certification program which adds value and help networking professionals to advance their careers.
- According to Robert Half Technology, networking professionals with Cisco networking administration skills can expect to earn a 9% premium above average salaries in the industry.
- For further information regarding the benefits of the CCNA certification, we request you to visit www.cisco.com