CISA Certification Training
CISA Classroom Training Details
- 4 Days Classroom Training
- Student Course Material
- Exam Preparation Questions
- Course Completion Certificate
Venue and Facilities:
- Copthorne Hotel
- Near Deira City Centre, Deira, Dubai
- Elegant and Comfortable seating
- Free Basement Parking
- Easy access by RTA Metro or Bus
- Free High Speed Internet
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Coffee Breaks
- Complimentary Buffet Lunch
Training Venue – Copthorne Hotel Map
- Introduction to CISA
- Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
CISA stands for Certified Information Systems Auditor. The CISA certification offered by ISACA is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. The recent quarterly IT Skills and Certifications Pay Index (ITSCPI) from Foote Partners ranked CISA among the most sought-after and highest-paying IT certifications.
Benefits of CISA
CISA Impacts Your Career and Your Organization
Enterprises demand IS audit professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems.
The skills and practices that CISA promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Possessing the CISA demonstrates proficiency and is the basis for measurement in the profession.
- Confirms your knowledge and experience
- Quantifies and markets your expertise
- Demonstrates that you have gained and maintained the level of knowledge required to meet the dynamic challenges of a modern enterprise
- Is globally recognized as the mark of excellence for the IS audit professional
- Combines the achievement of passing a comprehensive exam with recognition of work and educational experience, providing you with credibility in the marketplace.
- Increases your value to your organization
- Gives you a competitive advantage over peers when seeking job growth
- Helps you achieve a high professional standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
Why Employers Hire CISAs
With a growing demand for individuals possessing IS audit, control and security skills, CISA has become a preferred certification program by individuals and organizations around the world.
- Are highly qualified, experienced professionals
- Provide the enterprise with a certification for IT assurance that is recognized by multinational clients, lending credibility to the enterprise
- Are excellent indicators of proficiency in technology controls
- Demonstrate competence in five domains, including standards and practices; organization and management; processes; integrity, confidentiality and availability; and software development, acquisition and maintenance
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing the enterprise with trust in and value from your information systems
- Maintain ongoing professional development for successful on-the-job performance
ISACA was incorporated in 1969 by a small group of individuals who recognized a need for a centralized source of information and guidance in the growing field of auditing controls for computer systems. Today, ISACA serves 140,000 professionals in 180 countries.
ISACA provides practical guidance, benchmarks and other effective tools for all enterprises that use information systems. Through its comprehensive guidance and services, ISACA defines the roles of information systems governance, security, audit and assurance professionals worldwide. The COBIT framework and the CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC certifications are ISACA brands respected and used by these professionals for the benefit of their enterprises.
ISACA’s greatest asset is its members, and those members who step forward and volunteer to contribute to the association’s work provide exceptional service. Volunteers make valuable contacts, strengthen leadership skills, learn more about the organization, contribute to the profession’s knowledge base, and help fellow members develop professionally.
ISACA formed the ITGI to focus on original research, publications, resources and symposia on IT governance and related topics. In addition to the work carried out by the ITGI, ISACA addresses the topic through a regular column in, and occasional dedicated issues of, the ISACA Journal, conference sessions and tracks, and education courses.
@ISACA was launched in January 2010 to provide timely information about ISACA, new and updated ISACA offerings, and relevant industry news. @ISACAis delivered biweekly via e-mail with full articles housed on the ISACA web site.
Learn more about ISACA at www.isaca.org